Sunday 7 August 2016

Wonder

You keep appearing in a series of thoughts, images, and sensations during my sleep. About a month ago, it happened 4 times in a row. 4 successive times. Kept asking myself, "What does it mean?" But after so-and-so, it didn't happen again. I was glad, because I didn't have to worry about it anymore, until yesterday and today.
Every time I want to leave somewhere, I can't. Seriously, every time after I told myself to stop, which happened several times, you were there! Literally, appeared out of nowhere; the places where I never thought you would be.
I can't seem to give up. It's like, fate not letting me, even if I want to. What's the purpose?
It's difficult for me to solve this puzzle. Maybe I'm not supposed to. But don't you want to know the other side of the story as well? Aren't you curious as I am? Have you gone through what I've gone through, the weird moments that I thought it was just a coincidence?
These moments kept happening few months ago. Now I think it's reappearing. Please notice them this time. You will wonder like I did, and you'll be eager to look for answers because curiosity kills.
Maybe it's just a simple, silly thing, where you can just ignore it and leave. But maybe it's not. There's this saying, "If it happens often, then it's not a coincidence, it's fate." But, to be honest, now I'm not so sure. It's uncanny and confusing.
If I go somewhere, you are always there. Every time I look at you accidentally, you will look back instantly. If I got somewhere to be, you will somehow be there and meet me. We would never exchange a smile, because we don't dare ourselves to go for the extra mile. We would only glance the eyes of one another, because we don't know each other. I don't mind your presence, because it might just be a coincidence, but you're almost everywhere, people keep mentioning about you, that make me bother, and sometimes wonder, that are we meant to be together? Because even if I try to forget, I will always be the target, someone will always mention or remind, that can make you stuck in my mind. You will always get my attention. I think you're in my life for a reason, maybe you're there because you might be a wisdom, that I can learn from, or you could be someone that will make me make one mistake, that can haunt me while I'm awake. Could be a lesson or solution, for my present or future life situation. I don't really know what to do, not even a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment