Saturday 28 May 2016

The girl in bloody white dress

Beep. 
Beep.
Beep.
*Coughing*

"Hello? Hello? Testing. Is this recording? Ugh! I don't know how to use this device! Let me try to-" I was wondering.

Beep.
Beep.

*Coughing in the background*
"Hello? Hello? Testing. Is this recording? Ugh! I don't know how to use this device! Let me try to-"  the record played back.

"Oh good, it was recording." I said in relief. "Okay. Let's see if I can do it again."

Beep.
Beep.

"Hello. Okay. Ugh. I hope this is recording, if not, then I will be talking to myself. Oh this is recording! I see the green light on the device thing! Okay. Okay. This is good. Oh, should I make a new record? This one isn't perfect. I hope people understand my Russian accent too. Well, too late now. Let's proceed."

*Inhaling deeply and loudly. Exhaling*

"Okay. Let's do this. Okay. Heard it! I said too many 'okay' in this record. I will make a new one."

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

"In this record, I'll be talking about the girl in bloody white dress." I said in deep voice.

*Coughing*

"Fuck. I ruined it." I yelled.

"Fuck it! I'm going to continue. Where was I? Ah. Yes. Yes. The girl in the bloody white dress. The topic people always talk about. Well, not really. Not many people know about this. Even if they did, they will say it's just a myth. I don't think so. They don't know everything about it. They only know little. Guess who knows everything? Yeah. That's right. The guy who you are listening to right now, Fat geek Russian dude who does a lot of research on the things he is interested in! Me. Fuck. That was lame.

Anyways. Back on the road. Okay. Um. Yeah. It's not a myth. It never was! This girl, in the bloody white dress, has been around in this world for years! And I'm talking about this right now, because the girl visited again! The girl didn't visit me by the way. She visited some guy and the guy died. There's news about it yesterday. The news about a guy died in a heart attack. Yeah. That's right. The guy died because the girl visited his house!

The guy died at midnight, or also known as 'the witching hour', in his home, alone, with no electricity. Basically there was no lights, and it was dark. Those are the things. The exact same things that happened years back! The years during there was no electricity, so no lights, but for the people to see things in the dark, they have to make lanterns and candles.

Here are the same things. There were reports about people died alone at home, and witnesses said everything happened during midnight. Let me just get one case out of this file.

Here's one. A police report made during the morning after a person died the night before, which was at midnight. 'Victim died in his home, alone. Lanterns and candles were smashed.' The recent visit news also said that the electricity cable box was smashed too! Basically, when the lanterns and candles were smashed, there will be no light. So the person will be in the dark! That's when the girl will visit!

Here's another one, a week after the first one, same case. Another one 2 months after. Another, another and another. Again, oh, but this one is woman, same case too! Same case. Same case.

Aha! This one. This is the interesting part. This case I have on my hand, right now, is about the kid. The kid who encountered the same situation, but survived. He didn't die. He escaped the visit from the girl in the bloody white dress. This case with the kid happened 6 years before the recent one which was in yesterday's morning news. 6 years, and the girl is back!

Anyways, the very interesting part is that, the kid who survived, described everything. What he saw. What he experience. What he heard. Every single thing! He was alone at home. His parents left to watch a movie. What a dick move though made by the parents. The kid was 7 years old, and when he got out of his house, the police came and he told the policeman everything. The parents were called and they're back together. God, I hope the parents will not leave him ever again! Ever! Here's what the policeman wrote about the story he was told by the kid.

' I was watching TV in the living room alone. The channel was about my favourite cartoon. I was enjoying it until the TV was losing signal. Then, the lights switched off itself! I screamed because I was scared, but then I remembered my dad told me where he place his torchlight. I went for the torchlight and switch it on so I can see. I heard noises after that. I think it was some kind of scratching and footsteps, like someone was running around. I use my light to see where it was coming from. It was in the corner. The corner of the living room. First I saw hair, a long hair. I followed it with the light from my torchlight and it lead to the corner. Then I saw a girl, in a dress with blood, on the floor, sitting down, hugging her legs. I showed the light at her, and she started to cry for a while. Then she moaned. It was deep moan for few seconds. Then it got silent. The girl in the corner laughed! Then she looked at me very fast! Her eyes were white. She had sharp teeth. Long hair. Wearing white dress with blood. She stood up. No. She floated. She floated and slowly coming to me. I shouted at her and ran. I hid for while in the closet. I heard the same scratching, but this time it was on the closet door where I was in. Then a knock. I think the girl kept knocking the closet door, but it was getting louder and louder. I was so scared. So I opened the closet door, closed my eyes and ran outside! And then I found you guys!'

That's what the kid said. The police wrote it all down. The police also stated in the bottom of the file after the kid's sayings, that the neighbor was the one who called the police after they heard a scream from the house where the boy was in.

These are murders now that I think of it! The recent one died in a heart attack. The girl didn't have the time to kill him, but she had time to kill the others back then! I believe the girl will attack once they see her. I think the guy in the yesterday's news saw the girl, but got scared and died by heart attack.

Oh man! People will believe me this time! They are so going to believe me this time! I'm going to show this to-"

Beep.
Beep.

"What the fuck? It stopped recording?"

*Unknown noises made*

"Hello? Hello?! Who's there?"

*Scratch noises*

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

*Footsteps running around noise*

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! Please don't! Don't! Please! Someone! Help-"

....
..
...
..
.
.
.
....
..
.
.
.
.
.....
....
..
..
...
....
.
.
.
.
.
..
....
...
....
..
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.......

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

No comments:

Post a Comment